Helping you tell the stories you were born to tell…
If you dream of writing successful stories and gaining the recognition you deserve, you’re in the right place.
If you aspire to make a living telling stories, again… welcome!
If you want your voice to be heard and your personal story to make a difference to those who hear it, stay tuned.
But do you feel like nobody is listening? Like nobody even cares?
It doesn’t have to be that way.
Whether you want to tell fictional stories or true life stories, short stories or epic novels, I can help you tell stories your readers will find irresistible. You see, if you want your stories to gain attention, it’s not enough to put the words of what happens down on paper. You have to give people a reason to listen to you. You need to grab them by the imagination and get into their emotions.
Storytellers’ Academy (online membership) and Storytellers (face to face membership in South Wales) offer learning, support and encouragement to members, as well as valuable human company along the path of your creative journey.
Storytellers’ Academy is perfect for those who have tried short term creative writing courses but were disappointed with the results. It also suits you if you have taken part in a course and felt your appetite was whetted, but you’re ready to go further and deeper. Even if you haven’t tackled story writing since your school days, Storytellers’ Academy is great for you, because it strips back all of the mumbo jumbo around creative writing. You’ll find solid teaching, not vague tips and general encouragement.
Storytellers’ Academy is designed for those who want to do more with their storytelling than have it as a private hobby. I have created it for those who want to reach out to others with their stories and pull them in. I help you get to the heart of what makes a story really work. It is not a series of random exercises or pieces of general advice. It teaches you how to put one word after another in a way that engages the imagination, making your reader experience the story and its emotions for themselves. Click here to discover more…
Other services include:
- manuscript critique – for when you want honest opinions and professional insights into your characters, plot, structure and style.
- proofreading – for when you want to be confident in the accuracy of your spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- editing/proofreading combined – for when you want an unbiased person to take away the stress and uncertainty of self-editing.
- commentary – for when you want honest opinions of the detail of your manuscript or a section of it (characters, plot, style).
- ghost writing – for when you want someone to use your ideas and research to write a manuscript for you.