Helping you tell the stories you were born to tell…
If your dream is to tell stories, have them published and gain the recognition you deserve, you’re in the right place.
If you aspire to make a living telling stories, again… welcome!
If you want your voice to be heard and your personal story to make a difference to those who hear it, stay tuned.
But do you feel like nobody is listening? Like nobody even cares?
It doesn’t have to be that way.
Whether you want to tell fictional stories or true life stories, short stories or epic novels, I can help you tell stories that captivate and make people want to listen to you.
Storytellers’ Academy (online membership) and Storytellers (face to face membership in South Wales) offer learning, support and encouragement to members, as well as valuable human company along the path of your creative journey.
Storytellers’ Academy is perfect for those who have tried creative writing courses but were disappointed with the results. It is designed for those who want to do more with their storytelling than have it as a private hobby. I help you get to the heart of what makes a story really work. It is not a series of random exercises. Click here to discover more…
You don’t have to spend hours trawling through ‘how to tell a story’ books… Work with me.
Other services include:
- manuscript critique – for when you want honest opinions and professional insights into your characters, plot, structure and style.
- proofreading – for when you want to be confident in the accuracy of your spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- editing/proofreading combined – for when you want an unbiased person to take away the stress and uncertainty of self-editing.
- commentary – for when you want honest opinions of the detail of your manuscript or a section of it (characters, plot, style).
- ghost writing – for when you want someone to use your ideas and research to write a manuscript for you.